- Around Ireland with a Fridge
- Around Ireland in a Kayak
- Around Scotland in a Kayak
- Peak Oil
- Where the myth/story of Merlin came from
- Pace of life
- Role of wildlife in modern society
- How to get electric from complete strangers
- How to electrocute your friends
- The "Health and Safety" excuse
- The darker side of Supermarkets
As you might imagine with the authors being deputy editor and a writer for "The Idler" publication a fast pace was not order of the day. Quite a lot of beer and pub lunches were consumed. The very different writing styles alternates as they take turns to write about a section of the journey. It was quite a challenge, not in the physical sense, but in terms of what can be learned on the journey if you take the time to look and experience.
I have for some years wanted to prove that Wales is an Island and Kayak around it. One thing at a time Clive. Lets get the Bob Graham Round (probably the last thing the Idler magazine will write about) completed 1st in June.