Sunday, January 24, 2010

New blog, no running.

Sun is being consumed by Oracle which in the big scheme of things I view as positive, makes this a good time to move to an outside blog. I have more things to say about politics, farming, rural development, social issues, pensions, etc which I never really felt comfortable putting on my work blog. I hope to write a bit more techie stuff as well.

I have been writing up my running here, and will continue to.

The title of the blog stems from

  1. I live in a rural part of mid-Wales which is very important to me
  2. I debug computer problems for Sun->Oracle customers and it influences your approach to life where every problems in creation becomes a exercise in establishing root cause and then applying a patch, swapping hardware or changing customer behavior. If only that could be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment