Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A review of a review of William Orbit's "Pieces in a Modern Style"

I have quite liked some of William Orbit's previous work in spite of thinking of myself as a long term folk/rock/punk/dub head.

I loved this review of Orbit's recent album Pieces in a Modern Style on iTunes by "The Illustrator".
If you ever want that feeling of being in a lift, in the comfort of your own home, then put your ipod on, get into a wardrobe and play this album.
It was enough to put me off buying it for now, despite Optical Illusions being the background turn to having an out of mind few hours during the Highland Fling Race in 2009.

Quite taken with Flaws by Bombay Bicycle Club at the moment.

Daft me, I have just downloaded the 2011 entry form for the Highland Fling with a view to entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment